Prior to forming the firm and after spending 15 years at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Eyal served as the CEO of a successful venture capital fund investing in knowledge-intensive start-ups. Eyal's expertise in IP due diligence is renowned and materially impacts the client's business decisions. Being the author of various academic publications, Eyal is known as a professional who is knowledgeable, skilled and up-to-date.
Admitted to practice
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Ph.D. in Biotechnology
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, M.Sc. in Industrial Chemistry
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem, B.Sc. in Biochemistry and Food Technology
- Ono College, LL.B.
- Israeli Bar Association (2008)
- Life Sciences
- Medical Devices
Additional professional experience
- Member of INTA
- Member of LES
- Member of AIPPI (Israel Group)
- Member of AIPA
- Teaches patent law courses at several of Israel's key academic institutions including the Hebrew University, Tel Aviv University, the Weizmann Institute and Bar Ilan University
- Recipient of a number of academic awards and has published various research articles and reviews in the fields of biotechnology, applied chemistry, separation sciences and finance